- Try to take time to go outside for fresh air once a day. It can be a way to take a break from spending time with family members if you feel you need to.
- Most people will have heard of ‘PE with Joe’ by now. It’s also a great opportunity for doing something positive with your children:
- For those who want to ease themselves back into movement, click here for some great options.
- If you are looking for a challenge, try the couch to 5k.
- Please also see our updated Sports/Fitness page
- May is National Walking Month - see Living Streets #Try20 tips for walking this month