Booking Form for Children of Key Workers
!! Please note that booking forms for Critical Worker Places are now closed.!!
AYJS continues to provide places for priority groups (vulnerable children and the children of critical workers). If you are a key worker who is in a critical role to the Covid-19 response and your child/ren need a place at school, please complete the timetable below to aid our planning.
Booking form for weeks beginning 13/07/2020
Booking form for weeks beginning 29/06/2020 and 06/07/2020
Booking form for weeks beginning 15/06/2020 and 22/06/2020
Booking form for weeks beginning 01/0/6/2020 and 08/06/2020
- Please book your places as soon as possible but no later than midday on the Wednesday prior to the two weeks.
- Please complete one form for each child if you need a place in the next two weeks.
- If for any reason your requirements change after you have booked a place, please submit a new booking form. The office staff will always go by your latest submission.
- You do not need to complete this form if you are a key worker parent of a year 6 pupil and you have already let us know your child will be returning to school on Thursday, 4 June 2020 in our previous survey: https://forms.gle/xw4S7Loyb4isbKCd9
- Please note that we will require a letter from your employer to state that you are 'essential to their business continuity plan', if you have not already provided this.