Tom Bennett has been teaching piano to people of all ages and standards for over 9 years and is familiar with all current music examination boards and their syllabuses. With vital experience and excellent qualifications (BA music at the University of York and ABRSM grade 8 piano), Tom is well equipped to teach you or your child piano or keyboard. Lessons are fun and
enjoyable whilst focused and informative.
Tom Bennett teaches piano and keyboard at AYJS. The material is by York Keyboard School (www.timfarnhill.com/york-keyboard-school).
The benefits of our approach include:
- We provide all music (up to ABRSM Preparatory Test level), Practice Diaries and a Music Bag for all students.
- The repertoire we provide is tried and tested for primary school age children. We update it on a regular basis to ensure the curriculum remain fun and enjoyable for children.
- Lessons during the day mean there are no time-consuming and money-consuming journeys to/from lessons in the evening or during the weekend.
- All YKS teachers have enhanced DBS clearance.
- We love to encourage students to enter for ABRSM examination (when they are ready of course); YKS students successfully take ABRSM examinations
- most terms.
- Our course of study encourages students to learn piano playing skills on the keyboard - reading both treble and bass clefs rather than the more limited 'one finger' approaches of some keyboard courses.
For more information about lessons, or to enquire about availability please email Tom on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thomasbennettmusic.com.